LIVE ONLINE CAREER & Study preparation COURSES
FOR 100 JOBS and DIRECTIONS OF STUDY
Click on each picture to get your course description and a table of contents.
The globalization of local markets in recent years has created countless opportunities both in the professional area and in a selection of a right direction of study. These changes are also creating new challenges. The ability to communicate successfully in an international college or university or in a professional environment are becoming of paramount importance. In response to these modern demands, OENS has launched new Career & Study Preparation courses for 100 professions and directions of study.Request a full list of available Career & Study Preparation courses.
Why choose a Career & Study Preparation course?
- The content of each course provides a solid reference for your linguistic skills in your chosen area
- It provides a thorough preparation in your chosen study and a competitive advantage on your CV.
Features of each course:
- The content of each course is carefully designed by experts in each field.
- Materials include a variety of situations you are likely to encounter in your everyday work environment and during studies
- Academic and professional development - improve your knowledge of basic English terminology in your academic and professional field, so that you can use the language skills you gain immediately and for the rest of your career or studies.
- Boost your academic goals and international career, while improving your English and professional communication skills.
- Use the language that is relevant and up-to-date in the competitive global market.
- Flexible scheduling for groups includes your 50 hour group tuition with 4 hours per week for 13 weeks, 5 hours per week for 10 weeks or 10 hours per week for 5 weeks.